Flipkart GRiD 4.0 - Information Security Challenge by Unstop
I am here to inform you all about Flipkart hiring chllange Flipkart GRiD 4.0 Information Security Challenge by Unstop.
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company.
About Flipkart GRiD 4.0 - Information Security Challenge
GRiD is Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge which provides you with the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills, to compete and complete key challenges.
Now in its fourth edition, ‘Flipkart GRiD’ becomes bigger & better, bringing real-world problem statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest engineering minds across the globe!
Eligibility & Team Rules:
This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech programs across ALL engineering colleges in India (Batch 2023, 2024, 2025 & 2026)
Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members.
The participating students can be from any specialization.
Team members should be full-time students from the same engineering college.
One person cannot be a member of more than one team.
There will be three levels in this process
Level 1: E-Commerce & Tech Quiz
- All registered teams will have to take an online quiz
- Only the team leader will give the quiz
- All teams will be taking this quiz simultaneously during the quiz window
- Every team will be ranked on accuracy (score) and speed (finish time) i.e. if two teams have the same score, then the team that finished earlier will be ranked higher
- Participating teams will move on to the next level based on their performance in this assessment
- It will be based on E-Commerce Trivia (Reference: https://stories.flipkart.com) and Tech (Infosec Basics + Techstack)
Level 2: Submission of Proof of Concept
- Shortlisted teams from level 1 will have to participate in level 2
- You’ll be given a problem statement according to the domain area of interest selected post level 1
- Teams will have access to only one problem statement that has been allocated to them
- You’ll be able to make submissions until the deadline for this level anytime during the challenge window
- The expectation in this level will be to submit the functional proof of concept along with the demo video and code submission
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level based on their performance
Level 3: The National Finale:
In the final level of the GRiD, finalists will be invited to showcase their solutions to the panel of domain experts at Flipkart.
Rewards and Prizes:
Attractive prizes to be won along with the opportunity to be a
part of the hiring process for Tech Internships & Full-Time Roles (Internship Stipend: INR 1,00,000 per month; SDE-1 Role Compensation: INR 32.57 LPA):
- Winners get EGVs worth INR 1,50,000*
- First Runners-Up get EGVs worth INR 75,000*
- Top 50 teams (Level 1 Quiz) will get GRiD goodies
- Top 20 teams per college
- Level 1 qualifying teams